We've updated all aspects of our rendering solutions and you can get configure your own with the very latest technologies and components. Choose a Node type and configure your own today!
Of course, if you're unsure on what it is you're looking for - we're happy to help! Contact us today.
Rendering Systems - What do they consist of?
Rendering systems consist of all of the connected render nodes, the queue manager (running off render management software), and the computer monitor. Each part of the rendering system performs a different job, but they all work together to render a complete image.
- Render node: Completes the rendering jobs appointed to it by the queue manager. One or more can be used in rendering systems, however the more you use, the faster the overall image will be rendered.
- Queue manager: Using the render management software, it breaks up the job of rendering the entire image, and distributes the individual jobs to separate render nodes for them to complete.
- Computer monitor: Displays the rendered image to the users of the rendering systems.
Rendering Systems - What we offer
At Render Nodes, we are able to offer and provide you with the majority of the equipment you will require to set up rendering systems. Everything from render nodes and shelves to rack mounted render node cabinets, fixings, and accessories. We offer many different types of nodes, both tower and rack mounted.
- Rack Mounted:
- IPW-1UX Dual Intel® Xeon E5-26 xx V3 CPU
- IPW-2UX2 Twin “2-in-1” Duel Intel® Xeon E5-26 xx V3 CPU
- IPW-2UX4 Twin “4-in-2” Duel Intel® Xeon E5-26 xx V3 CPU
Learn more about Rendering Systems
Are you interested in finding out more about the services of rendering systems that we can offer to you? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on 0845 241 6745.